- Double Column Grinders
- Surface & Profile CNC Grinders
- Traveling Column Grinder
- Production CNC Grinders
- Automatic Surface Grinders
- Manual Surface Grinders
- Vertical Grinders
- Cylindrical Grinders
- Double-Sided Fine Grinders
- Multi-Axis Turning/Milling Lathes
- Vertical Turning Lathes
- Heavy-Duty Horizontal Turning Lathes
- 5-Axis Vertical Milling Center
- High Speed Vertical Milling Center
- Heavy-Duty Production VMC
- Double Column Bridge Mills
- Horizontal Boring Mills
- Chevalier’s R&D team used precision analysis to design a rigid machine structure that incorporates a traveling column to effectively improve stability for high grinding efficiency and reliable machining accuracy.
- To prevent vibration and ensure machining accuracy, the high-strength rigid design is built to withstand the maximum force caused by deformation.
- By analyzing processing requirements and experience, we optimized the machine's structural integrity to ensure high performance.
- The SMART iControl’s conversational programming eliminates complicated programming codes and computing force enhances the HMI (Human Machine Interface) for greater precision.
- The FMG-B1224 easily adapts to future needs for job shops, medical, automotive, semiconductor and aerospace.
- FMG-B1224 offers more value for your investment.
- Max. grinding length-longitudinal: 610 mm (24”); Max. grinding width-crosswisw 305 mm (12”);
Distance between table to spindle centerline 590 mm (23.2”); Max. table loading 420 kg (926 lbs.).
- Control system: SMART iControl (PC based) with HMI and iMCS networking connectivity for impoved production.
- Table size: 300 x 600 mm (11.8” x 23.6”); Table speed: 0~25,000 mm/min (0~82 fpm);
Max. table travel: 710 mm (28”).
- Ballscrew and servo motor drive: 3-Axes; Sprindle motor: 11 kW (15 HP)
- Transverse movment (Z): Max. travel 3520 mm (13.7”); Feed speed 0~4,000 mm/min (0~13 fpm)
- Wheelhead elevation (Y): Max. travel 450 mm (17.7”); Feed speed 0~3,800 mm/min (0~12.5 fpm)
- Accuracy: Position accuracy: 0:005 mm (.00019”); Repeatability accuracy: 0.003 mm (.0001”)