KM Open House 2019
Over 200 companies attended this event.
KM Open House had a great turn out with around 300 people attending over the two days with 78 different companies attending.
Chevalier’s SMART-B818III grinding machine was exhibited.
Chevalier Machinery showcased the SMART-B818III grinder with several new and improved features. The new and improved features are designed to increase operator efficiency, machine productivity and to create a cleaner workplace environment.
SMART-B818III New Features Include:
- Fully enclosed splashguard
- Floor space has been reduced from 104-inches to 84-inches
- Larger cover that opens from the top making loading and unloading of workpieces easier and faster
- Wider front door and a larger viewing area providing a bigger and better view of the grinding operation
- New splash cover design reducing oil mist leakage from the grinding process
- Wider waterway accelerating the coolant discharge from the machine
- Standard LED working light for better illuminating the interior of the machine