KM Industrial 2022 Open House
ABOUT THE EVENT
Chevalier’s FSG-1224ADIV and FSG-618M was exhibited
Representing Chevalier was Johnson Lan, Vice President & Head of Grinding Systems and Kanon Shiu, Product & Service Engineer. Chevalier showcased the FSG-1224ADIV, a fully automatic precision surface grinder that features Chevalier’s iSurface control and our FSG-618M manual grinder.
- Series offers several design features to shorten your processing and non-processing preparation while delivering high-precision workpieces year after year.
- Exclusive PC-based (NC control) iSurface control featuring in-machine dynamic balancing, variable speed spindle, automatic dressing on table, smart grinding path and enhanced control system.
- Series includes extended base guideways for crossfeed and longitudinal travel to enhance rigidity and stability, accuracy and eliminate table overhang to completely support permissible loads.
- AC motor provides high torque, speed and accurate positioning with minimum increments of 0.001 mm or 0.00001".
- This high-precision surface grinder has been specially developed to help manufactures with a wide range of needs.
- The maximum distance from the table surface to the spindle centerline is 450 mm (17.7"), which provides more clearance for grinding.
- The manual grinders feature spring-loaded-type table travel stops that dampen the over-travel caused by abnormal operations.
- The optimum span of double-V crossfeed guideways is designed based on bending movement, kinematics and supporting force.
- All essential castings are high-grade cast iron, stress-relieved by annealing, to eliminate internal stress. With the impressive stiffness and stability of its castings, this machine is suitable for both precision surface grinding and form grinding.