Morris Great Lakes Open House 2019
A great turn out for the first day with 137 visitors attending.
More than 10 companies exhibited, with most factory representatives present to meet with visitors.
Chevalier’s SMART-B818III grinding machine was exhibited.
Representing Chevalier were Johnson Lan, vice president and head of grinding systems, and Kanon Shi, a product and service engineer. Chevalier showcased the SMART-B818III grinder’s several new and improved features, designed to increase operator efficiency, machine productivity and create a cleaner workplace environment.
New Features Include:
- Fully enclosed splashguard.
- Floor space has been reduced from 104 inches to 84 inches.
- Larger cover that opens from the top making loading and unloading of workpieces easier and faster.
- Wider front door and a larger viewing area providing a bigger and better view of the grinding operation.
- New splash cover design reducing oil mist leakage from the grinding process.
- Wider waterway accelerating the coolant discharge from the machine.
- Standard LED working light for better illuminating the interior of the machine.