CHEVALIER MACHINERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your access and use of the Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated website (the "WebSite") (www.chevalierusa.com) is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the WebSite, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated are superseded and are of no force or effect.
Terms & Conditions
- Unless otherwise noted, everything you see or read on the WebSite is copyrighted and may not be used, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the WebSite, without the written permission of Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated. Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the WebSite will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated. Written requests for the use of all Chevalier Machinery, Inc. content (trademark, logo, files &apm; images) on the WebSite must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the WebSite, Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the WebSite.
- Your use and browsing of the WebSite is at your risk. Neither Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the WebSite is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the WebSite. Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages due to computer viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the WebSite, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the WebSite.
- Any information you transmit to the WebSite, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit may be used by Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communications you send to the WebSite for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images displayed on the WebSite are either the property of or used with permission by Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the WebSite. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the WebSite are registered Trademarks of Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated. Nothing contained on the WebSite should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the WebSite without the written permission of Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated or such third party that may own any Trademarks displayed on the WebSite. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the WebSite, or any other content of the WebSite, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- The WebSite may contain links to non-Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated websites. Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated is not responsible for the contents of any off-WebSite page or any other websites linked to this WebSite. Your linking to any other off-WebSite pages or other websites is at your own risk.
- Chevalier Machinery, Incorporated may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You should periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bounded.